The Cisco® Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) gives employees a full range of collaboration tools: premium voice, video, messaging, instant messaging and presence, conferencing, video conferencing, contact center services, mobility capabilities, and more. With these tools your small or midsize business can boost productivity among employees and strengthen relationships with customers and business partners. And they can help you speed decision making and reduce time to market.
Cisco BE6000 is purpose-built for companies with 25 to 1000 employees. The solutions consist of one or more modular, stackable servers so you can easily add more capacity to support additional users. And because they use virtualization technology, they pack a lot of collaboration tools into a small form factor.
Cisco BE6000 is delivered with a suite of preloaded, ready-to-activate unified communications and collaboration applications. And as your business needs grow, you can easily “turn on” the additional application options supported, including contact center, video conferencing, Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services, and more. Cisco BE6000 and Cisco Webex can be purchased together with a subscription using the Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan, which enables customers to simplify purchasing with meetings, messaging, and calling capabilities in one offer.
With these choices in size and functionality, you can select a collaboration engine that meets your business’s specific needs.
- 300 GB HDD provides you with sufficient space to store all your personal and official data
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- With 48 GB memory, improve system performance to execute complex applications
- 1 x 770 W power supply unit (PSU) included