Expand the connectivity of your USB-C™ laptop with this USB-C VGA multiport adapter. It connects to your USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port to add VGA video output, a USB 3.0 (Type-A) port with Fast-Charge capability plus a Gigabit Ethernet network connection. Mac, Windows® and Chrome OS™ compatible, it’s the ideal accessory for your MacBook, laptop, tablet, Chromebook, smartphone or other USB-C device (with support for DisplayPort Alt Mode).
Connect to a VGA monitor to give presentations
This USB-C adapter lets you connect your USB-C laptop or device to an external VGA monitor or projector to give engaging presentations in the boardroom, classroom, or meeting room. It supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz.
Create a portable workstation
Compact and durable, the USB-C multiport adapter is ideal for mobile use, eliminating the need to carry multiple adapters with you. Set up a workstation with a Gigabit Ethernet port and a USB 3.0 port to connect an existing USB device, or fast-charge your smartphone or tablet. The adapter features a USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (60W) so you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the multiport adapter.
Fast and easy setup
The adapter features an attached cable (5.6 in. / 143 mm) to ensure easy setup and supports plug-and-play installation, with no additional software or drivers required.
The DKT30CVAGPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Setup is easy with the attached cable (5.6 in. / 143 mm)
- Gain a reliable network connection with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- Connect a USB device or fast-charge your smartphone with the USB 3.0 (USB-A) port
- Power the multiport adapter and your laptop at the same time, by connecting a compatible USB-C power adapter to the USB-C charge port
- Add VGA video output through the USB-C port of your laptop (Mac, Windows, Chrome OS compatible)