This USB-C to HDMI adapter lets you connect your USB Type-C laptop to an HDMI display. The adapter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video. With brighter colors and greater contrast, the adapter is ideal for: ? Creating eye-catching visuals for photography, videography, cinematography ? Displaying crisp digital signage walls ? Delivering enriched presentations True 4K at 60Hz and HDR The USB-C video adapter is fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0b equipment, supporting resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840 X 2160) and bandwidths up to 18Gbps. The adapter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, so every pixel gets its own unique color. It’s also backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI and DisplayPort at their supported maximum resolutions. With HDR support, you can enjoy lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors and greater luminosity than standard digital imaging. Ideal for Travel This lightweight 4K adapter is highly portable, with a small-footprint design. It’s the perfect accessory for your USB-C laptop or MacBook, fitting easily into your carrying case. Hassle-Free Setup To ensure easy operation and installation, this unique USB-C to HDMI adapter includes a reversible USB-C connector so you will always plug it into your laptop correctly on the first try. CDP2HD4K60H is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Notes:
- To achieve HDR, your USB-C port must support DisplayPort 1.4 and your display must support HDMI 2.0b.
- NVIDIA graphics adapters may not support 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and 5.1/7.1 audio output, when used with this adapter.
- Astonishing picture quality with support for UHD video resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- Supports HDR for expanded contrast ratio and color accuracy
- Features an electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding cage to ensure reliable and consistent audio-video signal
- Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector