Now you can add a wired network connection to your USB-C enabled laptop, tablet or desktop computer. Ideal for mobile use, this USB-C to Ethernet adapter plugs into your USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port to provide wired network access. Plus you can charge your laptop as you work. It makes a great companion for your MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™, Dell™ XPS 12, or other device.
Access reliable Gigabit network connections
Extend the capability of your laptop’s USB-C port, by gaining a wired internet connection virtually anywhere you go. The USB-C network adapter connects to your USB-C port to provide a reliable Gigabit Ethernet connection. It supports full Gigabit bandwidth, by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0 (5 Gbps), also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, letting you quickly access large files over the network. You can connect to a network in locations where Wi-Fi® is unavailable or unreliable, such as in classrooms, offices, and hotels.
Power and charge as you work
The USB-C network adapter lets you power and charge your laptop as you work. The adapter supports Power Delivery 2.0, so instead of carrying multiple power adapters, you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and network adapter. Note: just make sure your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter supports USB Power Delivery 2.0.
Compact and lightweight for perfect portability
Compact and portable, this USB-C Gigabit network adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. It’s powered directly from the USB port making it easy to connect when you’re on the go.
Native driver support makes installation easy
This Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapter provides a reliable network connection without even having to install drivers. It’s ready to go – the network adapter chipset provides native driver support to ensure a quick setup. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The US1GC30PD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port to your USB-C enabled device for reliable network connectivity
- Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 to power and charge your laptop and network adapter, when using your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter
- Portable travel-sized network adapter, ideal for mobile use
- Supports USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)
- Integrated cable with a USB-C connector, which is Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Multi-platform compatible and easy to install with native support in the latest operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS)