The USB2100 USB 2.0 to 10/100 Mbps Network Adapter lets you add a Fast Ethernet port to your laptop or desktop computer through USB.
This compact USB network adapter offers a dongle design with a built-in cable to avoid cramped connections, making it a perfect solution for adding wired Ethernet connectivity to your desktop without opening the case, or to replace a failed onboard network adapter on your laptop system.
Providing half or full-duplex operation, this USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps. The adapter also supports features such as Wake-on-LAN (WoL) and VLAN tagging for added flexibility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet through USB 2.0
- IEEE 802.3i and 802.3u (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX) compatible
- Supports half / full-duplex operation
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Dongle with integrated USB cable