This sit-stand dual-monitor arm transforms your desk or tabletop into a highly productive, ergonomic workstation. The monitor arm features a keyboard tray and easy height adjustment that lets you alternate between sitting and standing, without interrupting your workflow.
Adjust the height with one smooth motion
Adjust your working position, with one smooth motion. Simply lift the work surface up to 17.7″ (450 mm), to elevate both your monitor plus your keyboard and mouse. The monitor mount has a separate height adjustment of up to 4.9″ (124 mm) along the column. You can also adjust the tension to your own preference for easy height adjustment.
Enhance productivity with two monitors
The versatile monitor arm lets you create a productive dual-monitor workstation, supporting two monitors up to 24″ (with weight capacity of 17.6 lb./8 kg). Move the swing arm left or right (from -90° to 90°) and lower or raise the arm (from -30° to 65°) to the ideal position. The VESA mount also rotates up to 360° for portrait or landscape orientation.
Ample working space
The monitor arm features a large keyboard tray (17.68 x 8.15″/ 449 x 207 mm) with ample working space. A slide-out tray (8.5 x 8.4″ / 217 x 213 mm) holds your mouse, on the left or right. You can tuck the monitor arm away when it’s not in use, to free up space. The keyboard tray also folds up to 90°.
The compact sit-stand monitor arm features a grommet assembly and desk-clamp option, to fit easily into your workspace, including space-limited corners.
The ARMSTSCP2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Turn your desk into an ergonomic workstation with this sit-stand dual-monitor arm, supporting two monitors up to 24″ (with weight capacity of 17.6 lb./8 kg).
- The work surface has a height adjustment of up to 17.7″ (450 mm)
- Monitor mount has a separate height adjustment of up to 4.9″ (124 mm) along the column
- Adjust your monitor for ideal viewing, with -15° to +15° swivel and 0° to +30° tilt
- Move the swing arm left or right (from -90° to 90°) and lower or raise the arm (from -30° to 65°) to the ideal position
- Viewing distance: 16.1″ (408.7 mm)