This sit-stand desk converter, featuring a large work surface, lets you change your working position with ease, to enhance your comfort and productivity.
Go from sitting to standing, with one smooth motion
The sit-stand workstation is designed to support your ergonomic needs. With one touch, you can switch your position to sitting or standing, to keep a balanced level of movement. The workstation features an advanced pneumatic arm that provides effortless movement – you simply raise or lower the platform with one touch of the lever. You can adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements, with a height adjustment range of 15.7″ (399 mm).
A cost-effective ergonomic solution
Create an ergonomic work space at a fraction of the cost of a standing desk. Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing work surface (minimum 26″ depth), to enjoy the benefits of a height-adjustable standing desk.
With a large 35″ (wide) work surface, the sit-stand workstation gives you plenty of setup options, supporting two monitors (up to 24″ each), or one monitor (up to 30″), with a generous weight capacity of 12.7 kg (28.1 lb.).
You can also use the grommet hole and provided hardware to mount a monitor arm to the workstation. It supports many StarTech.com monitor arms including ARMDUAL, ARMPIVOT and ARMSLIM.
The ARMSTSLG is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert your desk or table into a comfortable sit-stand workstation
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring for easy height adjustment (max. height adjustment range: 15.7″)
- Compatible with many StarTech.com grommet-mounted single and dual monitor arms, including: ARMDUAL, ARMPIVOT, and ARMSLIM (sold separately)
- Straight up and down movement, provides a stable workstation with a small footprint
- Supports two monitors (up to 24″) or one monitor (up to 30″)
- Large work surface (35.4″ x 20.9″) with weight capacity of 28 lb. (12.7 kg)