The SAT2IDEADP SATA to IDE hard drive adapter enables you to use your 2.5-inch/3.5-inch IDE-based (PATA) hard drives in most StarTech.com SATA-based HDD docking stations and drive duplicators. The SATA-IDE adapter features all-metal construction that ensures maximum durability, and is fully compatible with IDE hard drives up to ATA-133 (133MBps).
The unique mounting style of the SATA/IDE adapter enables it to be easily mounted to an IDE/ATA hard drive, and inserted into a SATA hard drive dock bay, for quick and easy retrieval of data from older HDDs. The adapter can also be used to install IDE hard drives into SATA-only desktop computers, or any other scenario that requires an IDE hard drive to be connected through Serial ATA.
The SAT2IDEADP hard drive adapter works with most StarTech.com SATA HDD Docking Stations and Duplicators, including:
Backed by 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Supports 40-pin (3.5in) and 44-pin (2.5in) IDE hard drives
- Durable, metal construction
- Compatible with most 3.5in StarTech.com SATA hard drive docking stations and duplicators
- Large capacity hard drive support, with 48-bit LBA
- Compliant with SATA revision 1.0
- Compatible with PATA (IDE) 66/100/133 MBps hard drives