Add a vented, sliding shelf with integrated cable management into virtually any server rack or cabinet. The UNISLDSHF192 Adjustable Sliding Rack Shelf lets you add a vented, sliding shelf with cable management into virtually any 4-post server rack or cabinet. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The adjustable mounting depth design allows the shelf to be installed easily into server cabinets with mounting depths from 27.7in (702.2mm) to 31.6in (802.2mm). The sliding rails also offer a locking mechanism to stop the shelf from sliding out too far, or sliding back into the rack before maintenance is complete.
Offering a weight capacity of up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg), this sliding rack shelf features a ventilated, cold-rolled steel construction for increased airflow and durability in your server room or wiring closet installations.
For ease in routing cables neatly through your rack, we’ve included a reversible cable management arm that can be attached to the back of the shelf, plus an adjustable bezel to keep your equipment where you want it on the shelf.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
- Sturdy, 2mm cold-rolled steel construction
- Sliding rails with locks to prevent the shelf from sliding out too far
- Vented shelf for increased airflow
- Includes a reversible cable management arm
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Adjustable mounting depth from 27.7in (702.2mm) to 31.6in (802.2mm)
- Supports up to 50lbs (22.7kg)