This 2 m (6.5 ft.) black USB C to Lightning cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your iPad, iPhone or other mobile devices featuring the Lightning connector. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear and winter and summer in-car use, the strong and rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The durable USB C to Lightning cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and twists. This also lets the heavy duty cable flex without over-stretching and strengthens the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable and environmentally friendly
Flexible Strain Relief
The reinforced cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle. Plus, the improved inner molding resists cracking and reduces cable damage.
Connector Key Features
- Lightning connector provides 12W so your charger can charge your iOS devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
RUSBCLTMM2MB is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Transferring data is not a big deal! Transfer your valuable data with ease
- Hot-pluggable USB port for a quick connection
- Flexible enough to offer a variety of options to suit a specific need
- With 1 x 8-pin Lightning Male Proprietary Connector connector, it is compatible with the iPad