Easily deploy or scale your network with this Gigabit Ethernet switch, by adding eight copper Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) connections, including four PoE+ ports. This IP30 industrial network switch provides intelligent Layer 2 management. Its rugged, compact design and wall-mount option with front access make it ideal for demanding applications, even where space is limited.Expand your network
This Gigabit Ethernet switch lets you expand your network by connecting up to eight RJ45 devices (four PoE+). The 8-port switch enables up to eight users to share files and devices, such as printers and scanners, over a LAN connection, by enhancing your existing network capacity with additional ports.
Supports PoE+ for flexible use
The switch gives you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, with support for Power over Ethernet Plus. The network switch provides abundant PoE power, with up to 30 watts for each PoE port (120W budget).
Wall-mountable with front access
With its compact design, you can wall-mount the Gigabit switch to provide convenient front access to ports and indicators. It’s ideal for a wide range of applications, including tight installation areas with significant electromagnetic interference, such as control cabinets and panels. The network switch is also DIN-rail mountable.
Efficient Layer 2 management
The switch delivers efficient and stable performance, with Layer 2 management capabilities. This lets you control packet traffic on a busy network, and customize your settings to achieve optimal network performance, offering improved efficiency and reliability.
Rugged industrial design
This rugged network switch features an IP30-rated metal housing and extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C, which makes it ideal for a wide range of conditions. The sturdy metal enclosure offers durability, even in harsh industrial environments.
Reliable connection for seamless network performance
With support for 10/100/1000Mbps transfer speeds, this managed switch supports full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames, and auto MDI/MDIX operation. This lets you connect your network devices quickly and easily, with little to no configuration required.
To help prevent any unnecessary downtime, the switch features redundant 12-58V DC terminal block power inputs, which ensures seamless operation in the event of power dips or failures.
The IES81GPOEW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation
- TECH SPECS: 8 port Gigabit switch
- 4 PoE+ ports
- FLEXIBLE POWER: Rugged/hardened GbE network switch can be hardwired using terminal block (48-56VDC) power or by Type-M barrel plug (12-48v); terminal block kit included
- FLAT DESIGN: Compact IP-30 steel housing w/6kV ESD/Vibration/shock/free fall rating allows for front access w/easy install; DIN rail/wall mounting options w/hardware incl; -40C to 75C operating temps
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: Industrial gigabit PoE switch up to 30W/4 PoE ports (PSE) to IEEE 802.3af (PoE) & IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) for cameras sensors wi-fi APs w/Cat5e or higher cable Total power budget 120W