This HDMI over IP receiver works with the HDMI Over IP Extender Kit (ST12MHDLAN2K, sold separately) and an Ethernet switch (sold separately), to receive HDMI video over your local area network (LAN) in remote locations, using Cat5 or Cat6 cabling. You can use additional receivers to distribute the HDMI signal to multiple locations or combine your remote displays to create a video wall.
In a point-to-multipoint (one source to many screens) or multipoint-to-multipoint (many sources to many screens) configuration, you can output video to over 100 additional displays. Each display requires a receiver. Remote control of serial devices is supported through RS232 extension.
Resolutions Up to 1080p, with Audio
With support for video resolution up to 1080p (1920 x 1080 at 60Hz), the transmitter also supports digital and analog audio to the receiver and analog audio from the receiver to the transmitter.
Mobile Control with Included App
The kit includes an easy-to-use online app to manage your IP video distribution.
The app is available on iOS for your iPhone or iPad, Android for your smartphone or tablet, and Google Chrome browser for your desktop.
The HDMI over IP receiver includes optional shelf-mounting hardware. It uses Cat5e or Cat6 cables and works with existing network infrastructures, eliminating the expense of running proprietary cables.
ST12MHDLAN2R is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Scalable video distribution system extends your HDMI video signal and RS232 control to one or multiple displays
- Create?stunning video walls easily?using a single video source with multiple receivers
- Manage and control your digital signage with our intuitive mobile app
- Crystal-clear picture quality,?video resolutions up to 1080p
- Tidy,?professional installation with?included?mounting hardware