This HDMI® over CAT6 extender transmits your HDMI audio/video signal to a remote location up to 70 m (230 ft.) away.
Get 4K at 60Hz from 30 m (115 ft.) away
This HDMI over CAT6 extender maintains your Ultra HD 4K picture quality, even at 30 m (115 ft.) away from your video source. If you’re not running 4K video, this extender supports High-Definition 1080p 60Hz and lower resolutions at even greater distances, up to 70 m (230 ft.) from your HDMI source. With full support for your HDMI 2.0 equipment, including 4K resolution at 60Hz, this extender can transmit at a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps, making it the ideal solution for high-resolution tasks requiring the highest color detail. For smoother video and color transitions, the extender offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling via visually lossless compression, meaning every pixel gets its own unique color.
Simplify your setup
The HDMI Extender Over CAT6 offers a hassle-free solution for your digital signage project. The extender only requires a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable, so you can extend an HDMI signal using your building’s existing infrastructure. Plus, this HDMI extender supports Power Over Cable (POC), which means you’ll only need one power adapter connected to either your transmitter or receiver. Mounting hardware is also included for discreet, professional installation.
The ST121HDBT20S is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Supports HDR for expanded contrast ratio and color accuracy
- Remotely control your video source from the location of your remote display, with support for IR extension
- Hassle-free setup with video and power over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- Sleek professional installation with optional mounting hardware included
- Get astonishing video quality at impressive distances with UHD 4K 60Hz resolution at up to 30 m (115 ft.) and 1080p 60Hz resolutions at up to 70 m (230 ft.)