The SV231DPDDUA 2-Port USB Dual DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub combines next generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control, allowing you to switch between 2 dual head or twin DisplayPort systems. Also ideal for systems with a single DisplayPort output, and a second video source such as DVI or HDMI, using a low cost accessory adapter.
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the dual view KVM supports resolutions of 2560×1600 (@60 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo audio and microphone input.
Suitable for high quality static imaging, such as medical applications (MRI, X-ray, etc.), a maximum resolution of 3840×2400 is supported at reduced refresh rates.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Native dual DisplayPort connections – no adapter required
- Supports 2560×1600 @ 60Hz resolutions; beyond 1080p
- Maximum resolutions of 3840×2400 at lower refresh rates
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Digital Audio supported via the DisplayPort interface
- 3.5mm 2-channel stereo audio and microphone
- Integrated 2 port hub for USB 2.0 peripheral sharing