The DP2DVIS DisplayPort to DVI Active Single Link adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor, projector or display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort-capable monitor. Unlike passive adapters, this DP to DVI converter offers an active conversion for use with any DisplayPort output – ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity). Supporting resolutions up to 1920×1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for converting DisplayPort output for compatibility with existing DVI monitors, televisions or projectors. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports HDCP 1.3
- Works with video cards not capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Supported on any DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD