The SFPCMM5M is a Cisco compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards. This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections. StarTech.com SFP Cables All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% compatibility with Cisco equipment guaranteed
- StarTech.com SFP cables are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic setups
- Complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
- Low power consumption of less than .5 W