The GLCTST is a Cisco GLC-T compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 1000BASE-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 4,655,371 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% compatibility with Cisco GLC-T guaranteed
- StarTech.com SFP modules are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic set ups
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
- Low power consumption of less than 1.3 W
- Hot-swappable with fiber-optic modules