The MDP2DVIMM6WS 6ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Laptop, Macbook®, Ultrabook™ etc.) directly to a DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters. The converter features a stylish white design, that is well-suited for connecting Mac® computers. For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM6WS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards. Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The MDP2DVIMM6WS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI conversion
- 1x Male DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Plug-and-play Installation