The IES51000POE 5-Port Gigabit PoE Switch with 4 PSE ports lets you connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to up to 4 PoE-enabled devices, or a mixture of PoE and non-PoE components.
Giving you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, this compact Power over Ethernet switch complies with IEEE 802.3af standards and supplies up to 15.4 W per port, with a total power budget of 62W. A true unmanaged switching solution, the 4 PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports sense whether the connected devices are PoE-ready or require data connectivity only, while all 5 ports auto-negotiate between 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed and duplex.
The Gigabit Ethernet switch features a sturdy, wall-mountable metal enclosure for durability, and front panel LEDs for quick indication of connection speed and status.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 4 10/100/1000Mbps Power over Ethernet ports, plus Uplink
- Max 15.4 W for each PSE/PoE port
- Auto-negotiation for network speed and full/half-duplex
- Store-and-Forward switching
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and back-pressure flow control for half-duplex
- Rugged metal enclosure