Here’s an easy way to increase the speed, capacity and data security of your desktop computer or server. This four-drive M.2 SATA adapter and mounting bracket lets you add up to four M.2 solid-state drives in the same space as a single 3.5″ SATA drive.
Maximize system speed and performance
The M.2 adapter increases overall storage potential by installing four M.2 NGFF (Next Generation Form Factor) SSDs in a standard 3.5″ drive bay. Utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller with an M.2 SSD, reducing data transfer bottlenecks and giving you file transfer rates of up to 6Gbps.
Create a powerful software RAID solution
Create a high-performance RAID solution using four M.2 SSDs with your RAID controller to increase the volume capacity of your drive array and add redundancy to protect your data against drive failure. You can combine all four drives together to appear as one, to store larger files such as digital media and access them at faster speeds.
Connect your M.2 drives with ease
The adapter ensures easy and versatile use. It is designed to support a wide range of M.2 NGFF SSDs, including 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 and 22110 drive sizes. It’s also compatible with Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® systems without having to install additional drivers or software.
The 35S24M2NGFF is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Support for SATA I/II/III with up to 6Gbps file transfer speed
- 3.5in SATA form factor housing
- Compatible with RAID controllers
- Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs
- Wide compatibility, supporting a range of M.2 SSDs including: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110
- Increase your computer’s speed and performance by adding four M.2 SSDs in place of a 3.5″ platter drive