The MDP2DVIMM3BS 3ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Laptop, Macbook®, Ultrabook™ etc.) directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable. For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports dual-mode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards. Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The MDP2DVIMM3BS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note:
This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI conversion
- 1x Male DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Plug-and-play Installation