Save time and hassle by automatically switching between your HDMI audio/video sources. This 2×2 HDMI® matrix switcher provides the ultimate viewing experience, with support for Ultra HD 4K. It lets you connect two HDMI sources to two HDMI displays, with exceptional 4K resolution, while switching seamlessly between your video sources.
Impressive image quality with 4K support
The matrix switch supports Ultra HD 4K picture quality on two monitors while switching between content from HDMI source devices – including Blu-ray™ players or DVD players, computer systems, video game consoles, digital cable or satellite boxes, and A/V receivers.
4K support ensures a higher level of image clarity and visibility, delivering four times the resolution of 1080p – 8.29 million pixels versus 2.07 million pixels. It provides a more engaging visual experience for audiences in a wide range of venues including conference centers, boardrooms, educational facilities, and commercial settings. With its exceptional image quality, 4K resolution is also ideal for bringing your digital signage to life.
Fast and versatile switching options
Enjoy hassle-free operation with four different switching modes:
- Matrix switching: lets you route either HDMI source (Input 1 or Input 2) to either monitor (Output 1 and/or Output 2) – and independently switch two displays between two video sources.
- Fast auto-switching: ensures minimal time for switching between HDMI sources. The switch provides effortless operation with advanced auto-sensing – it detects the latest connected HDMI source and automatically switches both outputs to that device. It also ensures no downtime in a digital signage application if a source signal is accidentally powered off or fails.
- Priority switching: identifies the first port to have first priority for HDMI sources, which will be output on both displays.
- Manual switching: enables you to manually select your HDMI source with front-panel buttons that are easy to use.
An IR remote control is included in the box, enabling you to select your desired input source remotely. The RS-232 serial control interface ensures easy remote operation with serial control enabled devices.
Hassle-free setup with plug-and-play installation
The matrix switch is easy to install. EDID emulation saves you time during setup by ensuring all of your display settings, such as native resolution and refresh rate, are communicated between your display and video source devices. The built-in EDID copy feature maximizes compatibility with your 4K display, to ensure a convenient plug-and-play installation and the sharpest image quality.
The VS222HD4K is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Use this audio video switchbox and eliminate the need to manually switch cables between sources
- A great solution for connecting display
- Up to 3840 � 2160 video resolution