This angled Lightning to USB cable withstands the demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. The angled Lightning connector gives you easy access to your mobile device, even while charging. And, and the longer cable is ideal for overcoming distance restrictions. Built for Daily Use With Kevlar® aramid fiber reinforcement, the durable Lightning cable is sheltered from the stress of frequent bends and twists, which allows the cable to flex without over-stretching.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil and braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief Constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the cable jacket, the extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180-degree angle
RUSBLTMM2MBR is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty. Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Transferring data is not a big deal! Transfer your valuable data with ease
- With USB port, enjoy the plug-and-play facility
- Features Strain Relief
- USB establishes rapid connection with the iPhone