This USB 3.0 SD™ card reader lets you access two SD cards simultaneously.
- Download and edit photos and videos
- Back up presentations, documents and spreadsheets
- Distribute content to multiple employees
The card reader transfers files between your USB-A tablet, laptop or desktop computer and the SD card.
The USB SD card reader features SD 4.0 and UHS-II support. It reads and writes to and from the cards at speeds of up to 312MB/s. The reader also supports USB 3.0 connection speeds of up to 5Gbps between the computer and the reader. For 70% faster performance between the computer and the reader, UASP is also supported when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
The reader is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
The dual SD card reader supports all SD cards: SD (Secure Digital), SDHC™ (Secure Digital High Capacity) and SDXC™ (Secure Digital Extended Capacity). It also supports UHS cards, and is backward compatible with older SD cards.
The card reader will also support the following card types when connected through an adapter:
The reader has a small footprint design and comes with a wrap-around USB-A cable. It fits nicely inside a carrying case. The reader is USB powered, but you can connect a power source to the Micro-USB power port if you require more power.
2SD4FCRU3 is TAA compliant and comes with a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Edit your photos, videos and presentations anywhere you go with this dual SD card reader
- Perform high-speed file transfers: card reader supports SD 4.0, UHS-II and bus speeds up to 312MB/s
- Experience fast read/write speeds with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) on each slot
- 70% faster transfer speeds with UASP support, when connected to a UASP compatible host
- Save time and access two SD cards simultaneously with this USB 3.0 SD card reader