The SV231TDVIUA 2-Port Triple Monitor DVI USB KVM Switch allows 2 PCs (each with 3 DVI video outputs) to share monitors, 1 microphone and set of speakers, 1 keyboard and 1 mouse, as well as an additional USB 2.0 peripheral such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, printer, or webcam.
The Triple DVI KVM switch enables you to switch back and forth between 2 multi DVI PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional-level video quality on all monitors at resolutions up to 1920×1200. The triple monitor DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port which allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between attached systems, eliminating duplicate peripheral costs and offering the convenience of sharing stored data between PCs.
The SV231TDVIUA 2-Port Triple Head DVI KVM Switch is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
PLEASE NOTE: While the DVI connector on this KVM is DVI-I, the KVM only supports single-link DVI-D (digital only) video sources. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to console connections.
- All metal chassis for long-term durability
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
- Switch Audio devices independently
- Supports front panel push button and hot-key functions for computer selection
- Supports high definition DVI resolutions on 3 monitors each up to 1920×1200
- Switch 3 monitors and peripherals between 2 PCs