This USB to Lightning cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear and winter and summer in-car use, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications. Built for Daily Use The durable Lightning cable has a DuPont Kevlar reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and twists. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching, and strengthens the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
- Kevlar aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable and environmentally friendly
Flexible Strain Relief The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle. Plus, the improved inner molding resists cracking and reduces cable damage.
Connector Key Features
- Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
RUSBLTMM1MB is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
- Shielded against EMI, this heavy-duty Lightning cable has a metal guard protecting the circuit board
- Provide flexible connections with this 1-meter Lightning to USB cable with a soft TPE jacket
- Extended strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at 180° angle
- Protected against the stress of frequent twists, this durable Lightning cable is reinforced with DuPont Kevlar fiber
- Charge your devices using an MFi certified Lightning cable built to withstand your daily routine