The RK1219SIDEM Wall Mount/Side Mount Deep Open Frame Rack/Cabinet (12U, 19in Wide) lets you mount your servers, A/V or network equipment facing perpendicular to the wall for easy access to mounted devices and equipment. The cabinet/rack features open access to both the front and back of your devices, making it easy to adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed; plus, the nature of the sidemount configuration allows for deeper mounting depths than typical wallmount racks. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Constructed of high-quality SPCC cold-rolled steel, for strength and durability, the open frame equipment rack allows for maximum airflow while still supporting a maximum weight capacity of 159 kg (350 lbs). The wall mount rack also ships complete with all of the M5 screws and cage nuts required to mount your equipment, saving the expense of purchasing them separately.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty.
- Open frame design for optimum airflow
- Sturdy SPCC cold-rolled steel construction
- Mounts equipment facing perpendicular to the wall
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Package includes all necessary screws/nuts for mounting equipment
- Wall mount holes are 16″ from center-to-center, for mounting to any standard wooden studs (easily mounts to concrete or steel as well)