The MCM110SC2P 10/100 Multi Mode Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter supports a maximum fiber cable distance of 2km, ensuring a highly reliable signal for ideal network connectivity and performance.
Featuring Power over Ethernet support, the converter draws power from a PoE network, delivering the freedom to use the converter in environments and scenarios where additional standard power options are unavailable.
Rather than paying for expensive installations of power wire (at drop points that may have them), running PoE requires only standard network cable (e.g. Cat5e cable), eliminating added cost and hassle.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, the 10/100Base to 100Base-FX Multimode Fiber Ethernet Media converter features a durable design to help ensure reliability and long-lasting performance.
- Supports Q in Q double tagged frame transparent
- 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation and auto-crossover on RJ45 port
- Compact and lightweight design for portability
- Supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 2km
- Auto detects half/full duplex transfer mode on RJ45 port
- Supports IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX industry standards