The Cisco Packet-over-T3/E3 Service Module for the Cisco Integrated Services Routers offers the first software-configurable T3/E3 product from Cisco. This flexible T3/E3 module allows you to switch between T3 and E3 applications with a single Cisco IOS® Software command. This feature offers you increased flexibility and investment protection by allowing a Cisco partner, service provider, or enterprise customer to stock only a single product that can be deployed internationally.
- Single port-universal T3/E3 version
- Clear and subrate support in both T3 and E3 modes
- Online insertion and removal (OIR) support
- Onboard processing of Cisco Message Definition Language (MDL) and performance monitoring
- Support for scrambling and subrate can be independently or simultaneously enabled in each DSU mode
- Support for full T3 and E3 line rates
- Support for RFC1407-MIB