The Intel S4610 Mainstream SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) for Lenovo servers are advanced data center SSDs optimized for mixed read-write performance, endurance and strong data protection. Compared with the Intel S4600 series, these new drives offer improved performance and lower latency.
The Intel SSD S4610 drives with 3 full drives writes per day (DWD) are an excellent choice as cache in transactional application and high-speed storage for enterprise databases.
- With a capacity of 480 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 510 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance