The Cisco Nexus® 9300-EX platform is the next generation of the fixed Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches. Cisco Nexus 9300-EX platform switches are built on modern system architecture designed to provide high performance to meet the evolving needs of highly scalable data centers. They offer a variety of interface options available to transparently migrate existing data centers from 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps, and 10-Gbps speeds to 25 Gbps at the server, and from 10 and 40 Gbps to 50 and 100 Gbps at the aggregation layer.
The Cisco Nexus 9300-EX platform provides investment protection for customers, with deep buffers, high Layer 2 and Layer 3 scalability and performance to meet the changing needs of highly virtualized, automated cloud environments in data centers. The Cisco Nexus 9300-EX platform hardware supports Cisco® Data Center Interconnect (DCI) features, enabling flexible workload mobility and LAN and SAN convergence.
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation