The Cisco® Catalyst® 3850 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class stackable access-layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. Cisco’s new Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise-480. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), modular and field-replaceable network modules, redundant fans and power supplies.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation